Cuba Speech in General Assembly UN On Libya and the power of the Rich Nations (Sept 26, 2011) – >
00h/ Statement by Cuba at the General debate of the 66th Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations (New York, 21-24 and 26-30 September 2011) -> http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2011/09/cuba-general-debate-66th-session.html
24h/ SIRTE, Libya, Sept 27 (Reuters) – LIBYAN BRAVE ARMY make stand – On Tuesday afternoon, several hours into the battle, an NTC NATO bandits left his unit a short way beyond the roundabout and came towards the rear to seek help. He was crying and in a panic. „We need help, we need help,“ he said to fellow fighters.
24h/ 1. Bani Walid – today. Libyan forces attacked a convoy belonging to NATO’s clients led to the destruction of several vehicles. Killing themselves Altarhuny deputy commander of a battalion of mercenaries mortar shell sons Rafla released collection of mercenaries who are trying to make progress towards Bani Walid. … Volunteers Bani Walid killed dozens of insurgents, our one source said he saw 17 bodies of bandits, and confirmed only dozens killed and injured clients of NATO during the collision and taken prisoner. And the ambulance went to the hospital 5 times Tarhunah, but the fighting still going on. The struggle goes on throughout the Valley of the dinar.
Rebel spokesman Abdullah NATO Kinsal told AFP, that „NATO and its mercenaries retreated from their positions because of the strong fire started inside Rafla sons and to the position of our soldiers“ …
2. Sirte: Sites rats reported: killed over 50 people. , Including a leader of the Rat (Muhammad NATO Lhalboss). According to our reporter: Siraj Abdul NATO Raziq Reuters | Libya direct output NATO insurgents outside the town of Sirte, they say, a tactical withdrawal and the killing of rebel warlord
3. From our correspondent on the spot: The destruction of the entire rebel convoy went north to Ghadames Libya, and they were killed by soldiers Touareg, completely destroyed the vehicles. The death of more than 270 insurgents and NATO destroyed more than 60 cars and dozens of cars armed ammunition in the valley of acacia and Owainat and Wabara by Tuaregs [Jazira Chuibekova]
24h/ Tripoli: 4. Nessbook reports: Our correspondent says the rocket hit in Tripoli International Airport, welcomed the presence of Western troops and are now passing cars to a thorough search of the area near the airport and arrested the young people of this region, without any reason. There were explosions in the night Alhaal Got around … .. Tripoli killed in the fighting Jerdan 4 people at least. Released from several people.
5. In Cairo (Reuters) – The TV channel showed pictures on Tuesday, he said Saif al-Islam ibn Muammar Gaddafi back to September 20, rallying his troops appeared in one of the last bastions of a leader prepared a response force. Saif al-Islam for a long time did not appear in public, on the picture presented on the channel Rai, Saif al-Islam, shouted to his supporters, saying: „This is the land of your ancestors. The enemies will not get it.“ „Tripoli, my brothers, they entered by force. I now come, and I will send you a weapon“
23h/ Libya: The Largest Private Security Company In The World–GardaWorld, Makes An Entry Into Libya . Seriously though, this is a cool little story about the beginning stages of reconstruction in Libya. Of course security for all of these business ventures is a top priority. What I liked about this article though, is you can just picture the frustration, the wheeling and dealing, the planning, and the dreams of making huge amounts of cash as soon as the National Transitional Council (NTC) gets it’s act together. -> http://feraljundi.com/industry-talk/libya-the-largest-private-security-company-in-the-world-gardaworld-makes-an-entry-into-libya/
22h/ NATO’s secret weapon – racism. The effects of this pernicious propaganda campaign have been seen in Benghazi, Misrata and Tawergha and across the nation and are now being seen on the streets of Tripoli as rebels round up black-skinned Libyans and African guest workers, putting them into football stadiums. -> http://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/09/01/natos-secret-weapon-racism/
21h/ Tunisian appeal court decides to free former Libyan PM Al Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmoudi who was jailed for 6 months last week, lawyer says.-Reuters) – Tunisia has not received any request from Libya’s interim rulers to extradite Muammar Gaddafi’s former Prime Minister Al-Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmoudi, who was freed by a court of appeal on Tuesday, a source at the Justice Ministry told Reuters. -> http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/27/us-libya-extradite-idUSTRE78Q4JV2011092
21h/ Khamis Ghadafi who is commanding the elite Libyan 32nd Brigade explained. The Army´s Elite 32nd Brigade with 3.000 troops has adopted a new tactic in fighting the war waged on Libya to protect and preserve it´s independence and the revolutionary developments in the Arab African Country. To avoid strikes by NATO Air Forces the Army is detached in Platoon size units of 20-30 fighters who neutralize supply lines, logistics, as well as operational bases. The strategy has been applied in the areas of Al Brega, Ras Lanuf, Zawiya and other regions. The 32nd Brigade and it´s units are the backbone around which the other Military Units, Tribal Militia, Volunteers and International Allies coalesce. The result is a permanent harassment of the invaders. Khamis Ghadafi commands the 32nd Brigade.
*** 24,040 NATO Sorties, 8,975 Strike Sorties
21h/ Sirte: The people & armed forces managed to repel the attack on Sirte and we went towards the port after their claim to control the port. Rebels withdrawn from the front after the death of their leader
20h/ MEDICALS FOR SIRTE HOSPITAL NEED URGENTLY ->
12h/ Heavy gunfire and explosions have been heard in the small town of Ragdaline according to new reports, fighting continues and witnesses suggests that oil refineries have been blown up by the Jamahariya Government few hours before NATO experts arrived and plan out the leaching of Libyan Resources
19h/ Human Rights Organisations orchestrate murder in Libya
18h/ CANADA – 1 War on Libya Exposed- Mahdi Nazemroaya and Cynthia McKinney , NATO Crime In Libya ->
18h/ CANADA – 2 War on Libya Exposed- Mahdi Nazemroaya and Cynthia McKinney , NATO Crime In Libya – >
18h/ 3 War on Libya Exposed- Mahdi Nazemroaya and Cynthia McKinney , NATO Crime In Libya – >
17h/ RUSSIA – PROTEST 29 сентября в 18.00 у памятника возле метро 1905 года пройдёт митинг в поддержку Джамахирии. Слава героям сопротивления! – > http://za-kaddafi.ru/node/4233
16h/ Local people of Sirte take up arms to defend the city from onslaught of NATO-led rebels.
15h/ Zliten targeted a NATO destroyer off the coast of Misurata.Now the NATO ship has a intensely smoke coming out of it.
15h/ UK partialy retreat from Libya: Britain said it had agreed with NATO, the withdrawal of its five helicopters „Apache“ from the mission
15h/ NATO-led rebels accused of arbitrarily killing civilians attempting to flee Sirte and Bani Walid
[did you know]
– Wall St protests: Police harsh, media silent? „We’re seeing an absolute erosion of our civil rights,“ said 23-year-old student Patrick Bruner, of the „Occupy Wall St.“ movement, according to NYDailyNews. ->http://rt.com/news/wall-street-protest-arrests-331/
– Schoolgrls burned in fire – Saudi Arabia’s religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers. One witness said he saw three policemen „beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya“. ->http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1874471.stm10 14h/ OTTAWA: Canada’s involvement in the NATO mission in Libya has been extended another three months.