LIBYA RESISTANCE: Dr. Moussa Ibrahim phone- speech [01.10.2011] Al Rai Tv
Dr. Mussa Ibrahim states:
Two children and their parents were killed by machine-gun fire today while trying to flee from Sirte I was near the Sirte front with 23 fighters. We were under attack by very well-armed rebels for more than a day and a half, and we suffered fatalities.
Dr. Moussa Ibrahim announced the launch of the strategy NOONA MIME
According to the website of the Libyan government spokesman Dr. Moussa Ibrahim, confirmed that senior officers of the Libyan resistance began to apply the strategy (Mime Noona or NM) which means N as NATO (NATO) and M as MAJLIS INTIKALI (NTC ).
The strategy is to transform the situation of Libya as that of Afghanistan. In other words, cause trouble and make the situation unstable in all regions which disrupt the plans of NATO and this will push them to lower their presence in Libya and finally leave. That day, the NTC will remain alone on the field which will allow the Libyan resistance to demolish it in a month.
This strategy is excellent for releasing the cities occupied by NATO and its traitors. Recent events have shown that the NTC is very weak with their rebels failing to take over Bani Walid and Sirte in the last few days. He said that the invasion of Tripoli was facilitated by NATO. For this reason, the NTC has asked NATO to stay in Libya. On the ground for several hours, the strategy began with spectacular operations in Tripoli, exploding some infrastructure NTC and NATO.
(Thanks to Libya SOS for transcription)
Day 194: 01. october 2011. Libya news
*** but it is known form start Individuals who are put forward – mainly lawyers, professors, academics – are actually not accurate representatives. The priority is to those who speak English and know how to communicate with Westerners and the media.
The NTC therefore includes both longtime opponents of the regime and those who have defected recently.The NTC is not homogeneous, some of its representatives conceal their identity for questionable reasons, its leaders are people with a very notorious past. In the present state of things, they offer no real guarantee of “democratic” leadership. [March 2011] – > http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/06/who-is-opposition-in-libya-part-ii.html
24h/ #LIBYA #Captured #Nato mercenaries Jaques Monse:35, Alan Abano:29, Mark Moren:31, Henry Richardson:26, Ryan Kirk:37
24h/ WASHINGTON (AP) – The military mission in Libya is largely complete and NATO’s involvement could begin to wrap up as soon as next week after allied leaders meet in Brussels, according to the top U.S. commander for Africa.[don’t have trust to devil! ] According to the head of the African Command United States Army, and the intelligence activities of NATO, and special operations on Libyan territory, including the use of unmanned aircraft, will continue.-> http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2011-10-01/Libya-mission/50627142/1
23h/ Abuzaid Dordah died defending libya & our leader! May he rest in peace!
– Mr. Abuzaid Dordah was one of the best men of our Leader Gaddafi.
– Mr. Abuzaid Dordah worked for a long time in the UN representing Libya’s interests.
-the NATO bandits caught him and begged him to follow the new puppet government NTC
-but Mr. Abuzaid Dordah flat out refused to become a traitor for his country!
– Mr. Abuzaid Dordah informed them that he has documents showing the truth & the real reason why America took action against a sovereign country like Libya.
– These documents are out of the country at a secure place & when the right time comes it will be revealed.
– After a few days when Mr. Abuzaid Dordah did not accept to betray Libya & our leader & follow the NATO banditspuppet government. One idiotic rat beat Mr. Abuzaid Dordah to death all of us Libyans who support our leader we convey our condolences to Mr. Abuzaid Dordah’s family his death will be avenged! MAY HE REST IN PEACE. ->STOP THE WAR IN LIBYA. WE DEMAND IT
23h/INDIA -Stop the bombing — large number of leaders from around India, representing all the major faiths of the world, as well as social and political leaders, are gathering on the eve of Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday, which falls on October 2nd. UN Security Council resolutions on Libya must be repealed as they have been abused. – >http://www.globalpeacenow.com/
23h/ Dr. Mussa Ibrahim states :
22h/ Nato Tape Warns Gaddafi: ‚We Will Kill You‘ – Nato has been watching closely. Nato knows where you are and will continue to watch you. Nato will not tolerate hostile acts of your intent to conduct hostile acts against the civilian population. – > http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/10/nato-tape-warns-gaddafi-we-will-kill.html
21h/ Selling Out to Soros – In accepting a huge grant from George Soros, Human Rights Watch has spurned the public advice (and warning) offered nearly a year ago by its founder Robert Bernstein. Rather than grapple with the serious problems of credibility and bias, HRW Executive Director Kenneth Roth has cemented relations with Soros — a partisan ideologue who also supports Moveon.org, a controversial advocacy group. – >http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/selling_out_to_soros_iYfn7YXaZg8xEFCp5iEcCJ
19h/ [AlQaida, NTC & NATO Co.] –
Sons of Guns: Tripoli wants revolution out of town – >
18h/ John McCain Thinks The Capital Of Iraq Is Tripoli [but.. Isn’t it? They make new Iraq in Libya? NATO and US don’t care where are killing native people] – >
18h/ In Libya, are questioning the NATO mercenaries –AP Northwest cites foreign reporters who come to the connection of Libya. „Interrogations are 17 foreign mercenaries captured in Bani Walid, began – resulting in his blog, the latest news about the situation in Libya, the French journalist Allain Jules – The Libyan authorities have stated that their completion, the prisoners will be presented to the media. Authorities of all the western countries began to shake. Shock can be terrible if the prisoners would see on television. However, our TV channels, no doubt, shut down their faces. Fortunately, there’s YouTube [Allain Jules ]
17h/ Khamis al-Gaddafi: We will win or die! [01.October 2011.] – > http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/10/khamis-al-gaddafi-we-will-win-or-die.html
16h/ (English)Libya – An African War of Perdition – by an African – Libye – Point de vue : Morris & Allain Jules (vidéo) – Ah, je n’ai pas encore retrouvé mon domicile mais, mes activités, certes parcellaires, se poursuivent. J’ai répondu aux questions de mon ami Britannique Morris.->http://allainjules.com/2011/09/30/libye-point-de-vue-morris-allain-jules-video/
16h/ In Libya, killed by the CIA. compromising gets in the media
„Evening of September 30 a group of combat so-called“ Youth Movement of Libya „was attacked by a group of experts from the CIA and NATO. Column 4 jeeps traveled from Tripoli to the airport for departure from the country. On the way to the head and trailing vehicles were fired on and stopped colones. Within it returned fire, but were destroyed. On this „Argumentam.ru“ said a source in the Russian intelligence services engaged in monitoring the situation in Libya.
15h/ 01. October 2011. LIBYA RESISTANCE [news by Allain Jules]
Benghazi, Tripoli, Ghadames, Misrata, Zawia, south, NTC
The Libyan Army is proceeding to systematically take down the operational heads of the bands of mercenaries who used NATO to take over Libyan territory. Several key leaders have been killed in Bani Walid and Sirte. Nuredin Gender, who ordered the bombing of schools, homes and hospitals in Sirte, is among the casualties. These deaths have exacerbated the chaos and disarray among NATO agents, while boosting the morale of the Resistance
14h/ According to the website of the Libyan government spokesman Dr. Moussa Ibrahim, confirmed that senior officers of the Libyan resistance began to apply the strategy (Mime Noona or NM) which means N as NATO (NATO) and M as MAJLIS INTIKALI (CNT ).
The strategy is to transform the situation of Libya as that of Afghanistan. In other words, cause trouble and make the situation unstable in all regions which disrupt the plans of NATO and this will push them to lower their presence in Libya and from the end. That day, the CNT will only field which will allow the Libyan resistance to demolish it in a month.
This strategy is excellent for releasing the cities occupied by NATO and its traitors. Recent events have shown that the CNT has problems with the rebels fail to return even in cities like Bani Walid and Sirte last few days.
He has said that the invasion of Tripoli was facilitated by NATO. For this reason, the CNT has asked NATO to stay in Libya.
13h/ Libya Bani Walid Inside LIBERATED FROM THE NATO RATS!!! 24 09 2011 ->
13h/ PressTV is relentlessly championing every statement of the rebels. ->
12h/ Before two nights in Libya, killing the CIA and the intelligence services of NATO countries. Continuing attacks on the Central Intelligence U.S. and NATO troops in Libya. In the near future will be unveiled documents showing the true background of the war in this country. – http://news.argumenti.ru/world/ 2011/10/127573
11h/ Reports say most of the refugees are heading for the comparative safety of the desert, leaving behind their belongings and livelihoods. Hundreds of families are streaming out of the city through its western entrance.
As they pass through, NTC troops are cross-checking them at block-posts in an attempt to eliminate all possible Gaddafi supporters.
10h/ The Red Cross has so far failed to get security guarantees from all the parties to the conflict, stated Messoudi, so the organization is not able to enter Sirte.
“What we do know is that a lot of people are fleeing from Sirte,” Messoudi told RT from Tripoli.
07h/ [bullshit spin news – sinning] On the road between Misrata and Sirte many families from Sirte wait while their cars are searched. They have recently fled the siege of their city by Libyan revolutionaries. One resident spoke to Press TV of the hardships his family faced in the siege. [ strange?! no one didn’t tell NOTHING about bombing? Am I crazy? Or I am lier about bombing and videos on this blog?] http://www.presstv.ir/detail/202094.html
News by Allain Jules 01. October 2011.
* Tripoli: For two days ago there were demonstrations pro-Kadhafi in Tripoli. The NATO -led rebels of of the council of traitors do not know what to do. Khamis Kadhafi, the man with seven lives, gave them an ultimatum to run away from Tripoli. In taste, his troops were first destroyed the offices of NATO and the CIA before moving to the offices of the NTC. The poor rats there fled to the Red Cross offices.
* Ghadames: this Libyan desert town located 650 km from Tripoli, inhabited by Tuaregs, is close to Tunisia and Algeria. After announcing that Kadhafi was there, housed in the magnificent mosque in the city, the NTC asked Nato to bomb the city. Refusal of the latter, who feared, rightly, that the Tuaregs seek refuge in the african sahel countries and create great problems there. As a result, the NTC has asked these warriors to stay in their city without moving.
* Misrata: violent clashes took place today between rebel factions. Returned defeated from Sirte, the military detachment claimed their places they had left behind. Denial of their alternates, and the fratricidal war which has caused many losses in their ranks. Normally, the leaders were killed on the fronts of Sirte and Ben walid, there is no one who gives orders.
* The south: all the libyan south is in the hands of pro-Kadhafi. People make normally their business and no planes flying over the sky of this peaceful corner of Libya. People have said to the renegades who wanted to venture into the area, to leave immediately.
* Zawiya: the deposit of arms and ammunition of NATO was devastated after the loyalists have recovered many weapons. As a result, the renegades have fled the city to hide into the Tripoli International Airport. In this place, they are in the company of American officers, French and British, who fled the center of Tripoli and are about to take the first plane because the situation is critical.
*Benghazi: Moustapha Abdeljalil is conspicuously absent. It may no longer lives in the city. A fatwa against him was announced. Even if he is in Benghazi, he can not move and he is cloistered within the four walls of his palace. Worse, 50% of the city are now banned for the renegades and the green flag is raised.
* NTC: 1000 fighters of the CNT could not be found since the disaster of Sirte and Ben Walid. These are not killed in combat, but deserters. Normal, with nearly eight months of conflict (March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October), is the hangover. Those who have had the chance to steal some valuable things, do not regret. For others, they have only their eyes to cry. The NTC wants to recruit mercenaries but in vain.